By Erik Wisner, Allison Zwingenberger
Atlas of Small Animal CT & MRI is a hugely illustrated diagnostic imaging consultant to universal scientific issues of canines and cats.
- Contains over 3,000 top of the range CT, MRI and comparable diagnostic images
- Offers a distinct strategy emphasizing comparative imaging and pathologic correlation
- Focuses on very important imaging positive factors appropriate to imaging analysis of sickness in canine and cats
- Written via across the world popular specialists within the field
Read or Download Atlas of Small Animal CT and MRI PDF
Best radiology books
This absolutely revised re-creation of a favored sensible advisor presents a concise advent to radiology in neonates, masking the complete variety of difficulties more likely to be encountered within the neonatal ICU. the cloth is gifted in atlas structure, with concise textual content descriptions to supply a brief evaluate of the symptoms, application, appearances and interpretation of pictures of universal neonatal pathology.
Diese neue systematische Darstellung der additional- und intrakraniellen Farbduplexsonographie erklärt die technischen Prinzipien, Möglichkeiten und Grenzen dieser Methode aus klinischer Sicht. Das Spektrum reicht von der Untersuchungstechnik über normale und pathologische Befunde und ihre Interpretation bis hin zu den therapeutischen Konsequenzen.
Completely revised through a widely known nuclear drugs staff, this instructing dossier reference offers 234 circumstances and over six hundred photographs encompassing the gamut of tactics in modern medical nuclear medication. This moment variation beneficial properties many new instances highlighting the newest scientific and technological advancements, together with cutting-edge PET/CT and SPECT/CT imaging in oncology and dramatic advances in nuclear cardiology.
Extra resources for Atlas of Small Animal CT and MRI
Aspiration biopsy revealed the mass to be a fibrosarcoma. 14 Temporal Bone Chondrosarcoma (Canine) (a) T1, TP (b) T2, TP MR (c) T1+C, TP (d) T1+C, DP 8y FS German Shepherd Dog with neurologic signs relating to left cerebral and thalamic disease. A large, locally invasive complex mass arises from the temporal bone, with components extending intracranially and into the adjacent temporal musculature. Left temporal bone medullary signal intensity is reduced on unenhanced T1 images (a: arrow) as a result of marrow displacement by the mass, and cortical margins are attenuated.
Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2006;47: 53–60. 4. Hasegawa M, Kern EB. The human nasal cycle. Mayo Clin Proc. 1977;52:28–34. 5. Webber RL, Jeffcoat MK, Harman JT, Ruttimann UE. MR demonstration of the nasal cycle in the beagle dog. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1987;11:869–871. 6. Schlueter C, Budras KD, Ludewig E, Mayrhofer E, Koenig HE, Walter A, et al. Brachycephalic feline noses: CT and anatomical study of the relationship between head conformation and the nasolacrimal drainage system. 2009;11:891–900. 7.
18. Sako T, Shimoyama Y, Akihara Y, Ohmachi T, Yamashita K, Kadosawa T, et al. Neuroendocrine carcinoma in the nasal cavity of ten dogs. J Comp Pathol. 2005;133:155–163. 19. Schoenborn WC, Wisner ER, Kass PP, Dale M. Retrospective assessment of computed tomographic imaging of feline sinonasal disease in 62 cats. Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2003;44:185–195. 20. Tromblee TC, Jones JC, Etue AE, Forrester SD. Association between clinical characteristics, computed tomography characteristics, and histologic diagnosis for cats with sinonasal disease.